22 April 2009

Coming Up Friday, April 24...

URBAN:
So, for this week, once again we have three choices.

A. The Soloist: Star power, and a tale of the untiring strength of the human heart.....I'm thinking this looks very much like a cross between The Pursuit of Happyness and Rainman.







B. Fighting: The equivalent of last week's Crank 2, an action film for guys that need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY!!!!!!










C. Obsessed: Stringer Bell. Seriously, even though this doesn't look that great, I loved Stringer Bell in The Wire. That's enough for me.









I guess the best bet for a film that we could recommend would be The Soloist, but I kind of want to see Obsessed because I would get to see Stringer Bell.


LUCAS:
To be honest, I'm leaning toward Obsessed as well. I like Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx both, but the trailer for The Soloist didn't really do it for me. And, as much as the roles look they will give both leads the chance to show off their acting chops, I'm not in the mood for an overcoming-all-obstacles movie this week. I'd rather see sexy people be nasty to each other. And it's Stringer Bell.


CONCLUSION:
Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment